The ALVEST Group is a group headquartered in Paris, France, and dedicated to aviation and aircraft ground handling equipment (GSE), parts and related services.
ALVEST had consolidated revenues of 690 M€ and 2500 employees in 2019 (40% in Europe (among which 30% in France), 35% in North America, 20% in Asia, 5% in the rest of the World). The group operates 13 factories in the world in 6 countries, and has a worldwide sale and support network with 50 locations.
ALVEST consists of 4 divisions:
ALVEST OEM which includes:
- TLD Group, the worldwide leader in airport mobile ground support equipment. TLD group has sold 6000 units of motorized GSE in 2019 in 150 countries. Its customer are airlines, airport ground handling companies, airports, cargo airlines, military air forces and aircraft manufacturers. TLD main product lines are aircraft jet starters, aircraft air conditioners, ground power units, aircraft tractors, aircraft cargo loaders, pallet transporters, conveyors belts and baggage tractors, aircraft passenger stairs. TLD equipment is present in almost every airport in the world
- Aero Specialties a company manufacturing and distributing aircraft ground support equipment for business, regional jets and helicopters.
- Smart Airport Systems, a company with a worldwide network distributing airport infrastructure power and air conditioning equipment for aircraft.
- ALVEST PARTS & ACCESSORIES, including Sage Parts and Page GSE, specialized in the sourcing, distribution and supply chain management of spare parts and accessories for airport ground support equipment, for all brands. Sage Parts has a distribution network of 25 warehouses in the world.
- ALVEST EQUIPMENT SERVICES, a company offering Ground support equipment maintenance, overhaul, rental and operating lease, and fleet management services.
- ADHETEC, a company specialized in the transformation and the distribution of high performance tapes and films mainly for the aircraft industry (marking, decoration, protection, masking) and the transport industry (automotive and railways), with two production sites in France and one in Canada.
The shareholders of ALVEST are CDPQ (Caisse des Dépôts et de Placement du Québec), ARDIAN, SAGARD and the group management.